In this article you will find information about the following:
Marketing your blog
Making money on your blog
Advertising products and services
Blogs that will pay you for writing
Linking your blog to your business website
How To Promote Your Blog: The Complete Beginner’s Guide
1. Site optimization
- Make your blog site easy to read and easy for search engines to find.
- Link to material on other sites as well as linking to related articles in your own blog
- Find and fix any broken links.
- Use an analytics tool to see how many people are viewing your website
2. Content planning and research
- Know what you're writing about and who you are writing for.
- Find keywords that represent your blog and sort them into topics.
- Decide on the topics and do research for articles in your blog.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Put your keyword at the beginning of your title.
- Use short URLS that include the keyword.
- Use meta descriptions that induce curiosity.
- Include the keywords in headings and paragraphs.
- Pictures should be compressed but at least 600px wide. Include Alt text.
4. Encourage sharing of content
- Build an email list by encouraging people to sign up for the blog.
- Start with an attention-getting headline.
- Longer content gets more social shares and a higher search engine ranking.
5. Promoting your blog
- Email your subscribers and contacts about your most recent article, inviting them to subscribe.
- Include an email signature.
- Ask an associate to email their list.
- Share your blogs on social media.
- Participate on social media. Manage replies and engage your audience.
- Use a reciprocal sharing sites like Triberr and Viral Content Bee.
- Social bookmarking sites (like Reddit and Flipboard) allow users to post and tag favorite stories, pictures, and videos.
- Use established groups on social media that fit your niche.
6. Leverage content
- Save your content on websites of lists and collections, like Flipboard, List.ly, Scoop.it, Paper.li, and Pearl Trees.
- Use a content aggregator which puts content from other websites in one place. Examples of aggregators are Alltop, AffDaily, Blog Engage, WP Clipboard and WP News Desk.
- Republish your blog in third-party websites like Medium and LinkedIn.
- Turn the content of your blog into another format like an infographic, a video, a podcast or a Slideshare presentation.
7. Relationship marketing
- Influencer marketing involves connecting with and asking individuals that influence your target audience.
- Mention influencers in your posts.
- Interview an influencer blogger.
- Invite influential bloggers to contribute to your blog.
- Form content partnerships, guest blogging, or backlink acquisition. How to write better outreach emails.
- Use guest bloggers to promote your blog.
- Comment on top blogs in your niche and get others to comment in your blog.
8. Paid marketing
- Pay for advertising on social media that reaches your audience.
- Reddit is one of the biggest online communities, with an estimated 17 million monthly users. Its advertising costs are cheaper than traditional social sites.
- Put advertising at the end of articles presented as: “You May Like”, “Recommended For You” or “Promoted Stories”.
- Search advertising places advertisements in search engine results.
9. Measure your blog promotion.
- Install web analytic tools.
- Use social media monitoring tools to check how your blog posts are performing.
25 Ways To Make Money From Your BlogForbes Magazine lists 25 ways to make money from your blog.
- Create a business directory.
- Promote an affiliate product.
- Sell ad space.
- Offer services.
- Offer consulting services.
- Write sponsored posts.
- Offer coaching services.
- Host webinars.
- Host sponsored contests or giveaways.
- Teach an online course.
- Create a private community.
- Write an ebook.
- Sponsored social content.
- Sell premium content.
- Sponsor a site.
- Sell merchandise.
- Sell templates.
- Create a job board.
- Create a private bootcamp to help audience accomplish a specific goal.
- Write tutorials.
- Offer expertise as a speaker or presenter,
- Add affiliate links.
- Provide product reviews for a fee.
- Dropship products.
- Create a resource page.
How to get Earnings Per Click (EPC)
What is ADSENSE?
Google AdSense - Earn Money From Website Monetization
Top 50 List of Get Paid to Blog Sites 2021
This article discusses blog sites that will pay you for writing content for their blogs.
Post a Comment