Tuesday, April 27, 2021
According to a Buffer study, the best time to post to Facebook is between 1pm – 3pm on during the week and Saturdays. We also found that engagement rates are 18% higher on Thursdays and Fridays.
Other studies suggested the best time to post to Facebook is:
- Thursdays and Fridays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. are the best times to post on Facebook [Hubspot]
- Thursday at 8 p.m. [TrackMaven]
- 1–4 p.m. late into the week and on weekends [CoSchedule]
- Off-peak [Buzzsum0]
Since every study shows a different ‘best time to post’ the best time may depend on a number of factors that are specific to every business. Consider your industry, the location of your audience and when they are online, and sponsors.
Facebook IQ provides insights into Facebook users.
If you’re looking to find the best time to post on Facebook, the first best place to start is Facebook Insights.
Buffer describes the many factors for success on Instagram. Timing is most important. Their guide walks you through a step-by-step process to find the best times for your business to post.
Cohosts Jim Caldwell and Paula Shaw welcome featured guest John Oates of JPO Digital Strategy, Inc. to show you how to use social media specifically to reach more LifeWave potential customers and team members.
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Simple recipe for air fried stuffed peppers - low carb (2 servings)
- one large pepper cut in half length wise (remove the seeds)
- 8 oz hamburger
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- Worchestershire sauce, 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked rice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Stir the meat, 1/4 cup cheese and half can of tomato with rice, adding spices and Worchestershire sauce.
2. Spoon into both halves of the pepper.
3. Bake in the air fryer for 30 minutes at 365 degrees. Add water to the bottom of the air fryer.
4. At 20 minutes stir the ingredients in the pepper halves. Pour the remaining tomato sauce and add 1/4 cup cheese on top.
5. Let the peppers sit for a couple of minutes before eating.
Bright Line Eating (per serving)
4 oz protein
2 oz vegetables
1 oz grains