Simple recipe for air fried stuffed peppers - low carb (2 servings)
- one large pepper cut in half length wise (remove the seeds)
- 8 oz hamburger
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- Worchestershire sauce, 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked rice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Stir the meat, 1/4 cup cheese and half can of tomato with rice, adding spices and Worchestershire sauce.
2. Spoon into both halves of the pepper.
3. Bake in the air fryer for 30 minutes at 365 degrees. Add water to the bottom of the air fryer.
4. At 20 minutes stir the ingredients in the pepper halves. Pour the remaining tomato sauce and add 1/4 cup cheese on top.
5. Let the peppers sit for a couple of minutes before eating.
Bright Line Eating (per serving)
4 oz protein
2 oz vegetables
1 oz grains