- 2 large chicken breats, cut in half length-wise
- 16 asparagus stalks, trimmed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice and lemon zest
- fresh chopped parsley as a garnish
1. Arrange oven shelf on the middle rack and pre-heat to 400 F (200 C). Oil a casserole dish.
3. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and zest. Pour 3/4 of mixture on chicken.
4. Arrange the asparagus on the chicken and drizzle the remaining juice on the asparagus.
5. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minute or until the inside temperature reaches 165F (75C). For the last three minutes broil the chicken on high. Eat the chicken asparagus hot.
2 servings, 800 cal.
Protein, 4 oz.
Vegetables, 3 oz.