Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Science behind Unicity's Balance



Five ways to regain your health and lose weight at the same time

  1. Eat a high protein breakfast.
  2. Eat three healthy meals which inclide lean protein, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates.
  3. Space meals appropriately with 4 hours between breakfast and lunch and four hours between lunch and dinner. Allow 12 hours of rest before eating again. 
  4. Increase physical activity so that you are exercising at 30 minutes a day, five days a week. 
  5. Decrease junk food, particularly soft drinks and sports drinks that contain high amounts of sugar. 

1 comment:

John Fisher said...

I have lost 14 pounds in 10 days using Unicity's balance. I eat a high protein breakfast (like Unicity's Complete protein shake with fiber). I wait four hours until lunch which is preceded by Balance. Then I wait another four hours before dinner which again is preceded by Balance. Finally I wait 12 hours before I eat again. Balance is a high fiber drink that reduces appetite and tastes good.