Sunday, April 28, 2019

The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller, #5; Harry Bosch Universe, #25)The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

John Fisher Past failures have hurt defense lawyer Mickey Haller's reputation and estranged his daughter. Haunted by these ghosts of his past, Haller works tirelessly and bring all his skill to bear on a case that could mean his ultimate redemption or proof of his ultimate guilt. In the Gods of Guilt, a web developer pimp is accused of murdering a prostitute, but claims to be innocent.

Michael Connelly tells a suspenseful story, with plot twists, that keep the reader involved in the story. He is a master of courtroom drama. I was so fascinated that I listened all night long. Finally, at six a.m. I finished the story and then fell asleep.

View all my reviews

No comments: