Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Zennoa Core Care Story

Warmer feet, less pain in my feet, and greater energy

By John Fisher

I had been using Zennoa's Core Care for about two weeks, when something remarkable happened.

When I started to use the product, I stopped taking my regular vitamin package which contains its own omegas. I took the Core Care capsules faithfully - three a day, morning, noon, and night with my meals.

Before I started, I made a list of what I hoped the Core Care would do for me. I hoped to see the brown spots on my face diminish. I wanted more energy and greater focus. I hoped to see less pain in my knee and hands which have arthritis. I have pain and numbness in my feet and wanted to see that reduced. And finally I was hoping to see my fingernails harden and not split or break off as they seem to do.

I have seen some dramatic changes in these areas, but the most significant change was in one thing that I hadn't listed. I have for a half a dozen years or more had cold feet, even in the summer time. At night I wore socks to bed. After two weeks of taking the Core Care Omegas, I realized my feet were no longer cold and that I didn't have to wear socks to bed. I can only assume that my heart is working better and my circulation has improved. A side effect would be reduced pain in my feet and after a month my pain was almost gone. I can walk with comfort. I also believe I have greater energy and get less tired during the day.


The change to my feet temperature was dramatic and it was surprising.  I didn't expect this result. My wife also likes the fact that I no longer have cold feet. 

For more information about Zennoa go to riverglen.zennoa.com
To contact me personally write your name and contact information in the POST A COMMENT section below. (Your information will not be published or shared with anyone else.)


To listen to my story and find out more about Zennoa Core Care, click on the following link.




No comments: