Several times a year the Asset Foundation holds a 3- Day Asset Protection and Wealth Creation Summit. The next seminar will be held November 10-12, 2014 in Las Vegas athe the Green Valley Ranch Resort.
Don Pendleton, Asset Foundation president, author, trainer and estate strategist, said to be prepared for three intense days of training, working from early in the morning until late at night.
During the 3-days of intense education participants will learn about protecting their business and personal assets. Experts on law, taxation and estate planning will cover everything they need to know on the proper protection, taxation and planning of assets.
One-on-one consultations with professionals and attorneys will be available. "There is no cost to consult with the professionals," said Pendleton, "but you must pre-register so we can make sure there are sufficient time slots available for you."
Among the instructors at the summit will be "GK" Mangelson, an expert on asset protection and author, Clint Coons, a nationally recognized asset protection attorney and investor, Doug Andrews, a best selling author and financial strategist, Joey Miller, a financial strategist and stock market investor, and Scott Estill, a former IRS senior trial attorney, author and tax attorney.
Participants will learn how to:
* Safely build & protect your wealth
* Run your business for maximum asset protection
* Lower your income taxes in the current year
* Separate high-risk assets from the rest of your estate
* Slash capital gains tax to "0" when you sell stocks, real estate, or a business.
* Reduce or eliminate estate taxes & probate fees completely
* Legally deduct 100's of business expenses
* Learn how to diversify your investments
* Build credit within your business without relying on personal credit
* Use retirement funds to build your business or invest in real estate
Participants are invited to bring a guest - either a spouse, family member, accountant, or lawyer.
Reservations can be made at: http://assetfoundation.com/registernow/