For the beauty junkie: Carrington Farms Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Paks
- When you hear the term Coconut Oil - the furthest thing from your mind is probably all of the added health and beauty benefits that come with it. Yes, that is right - Coconut Oil has many beauty advantages and can be used for skin and hair care. This on trend beauty must-have multipurposes as a body moisturizer, massage oil, leave in hair conditioner, shaving cream, and eye makeup remover. Best part is, the Coconut Oil is available in portable, convienent Paks, super easy for mom to toss in her purse and use on-the-go. ($8.99/8- 0.5 oz packets per box/ www.carringtonfarms.com)
For the foodie: Colman’s Dry Mustard Powder and a Cookbook
- Established in 1814, Colman’s Mustard of Norwich has been recognized widely as the iconic English mustard in the U.K. Just 10 calories per serving, and the fiery kick will help to rev your metabolism to make exercise a touch easier. What makes Colman’s unique is that it is available in a dry powder form, which is great for spice rubs for meat or fish as we approach summer grilling season. The perfect gift to pair with a cookbook from mom’s favorite chef. Available at Walmart and Whole Foods.
For the coffee connoisseur: Krups Moka Brew Coffee Maker
- For the mom who loves her morning java jolt, the KRUPS Moka Brew Coffee Maker delivers up to 10 satisfying cups of full-bodied, aromatic coffee at the optimal brew temperature. Featuring the Moka Brew steam extraction method to thoroughly saturate coffee grounds for a fuller, more robust flavor. Features an oversized shower head ensures optimal coffee ground saturation and extraction. Available at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $149.99
For the mom with a sweet tooth: Bauli Mini Croissants
- Bauli Mini Croissants are a fun and irresistible way to enjoy the full sweetness and delicious taste of Bauli croissants in a smaller, bite-sized snack. A favorite, tasty snack in Italy, the Mini Croissants come in handy, easy-to-pack bags which make for a great snack at home or on-the-go. Oven baked and ready to eat, making it the perfect portion controlled treat! Available in vanilla custard and chocolate cream; MSRP: $1.99 for 2.64 oz (6 mini croissants per bag).
For the mom who loves wine (but not the calories): VINIA Red Grape Powder
- Imagine being able to reap all of the benefits of red wine…without the sugar, calories, or alcohol? VINIA is the first-ever biofood (a new kind of superfood) and is completely calorie-free. Simply mix the red grape powder in anything you would normally eat or drink (oatmeal, yogurt, water, smoothies, salads, etc.) for a wellness boost when you’re on the road. One serving of VINIA contains a similar amount of Resveratrol as found in 1,000 grapes or 1 bottle of fine red wine. Supports blood circulation, healthy arteries, and blood pressure already within normal range. Available at www.bioharvest.com
A Pantry Essential Fit for a Queen!
Spring is not only a time to eat healthier, it's also a time to do some spring cleaning, clear the clutter from your cabinets, and stock your pantry with smart choices.Add to your pantry an all-star condiment and pantry essential is on your radar, iconic English mustard, Colman's Mustard of Norwich.
Available in a dry powder for the pantry (great for spice rubs) as well as a traditional prepared liquid mustard, Colman's has been a must have kitchen staple for nearly 200 years, and is the brand of choice among British royalty (Colman's received the Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria in 1866). Let's face it - if Colman's meets the standards for being stocked in the pantries of Buckingham Palace, surely it is essential for your pantry.
From sautéing meat and fish, to preparing dips, dressings & sauces, and even cookies & cocktails, Colman's is a necessity for all types of cooking. With a zesty and fiery kick, this high quality mustard will certainly help to spice up typical weeknight meals. Here are some ideas for using Colman's Mustard.
- Kick Meals Up a Notch with Condiments
- Spicy Low Fat Sandwiches
- Essential for Grilling
- Cocktails with a Surprise Ingredient
- A Royal Ingredient for a Royal Soiree
About Colman's Mustard
Established in 1814, Colman's Mustard of Norwich has been recognized widely as the iconic English mustard in the U.K. Using a unique and zesty blend of brown mustard seeds (Brassica Juncea) and white mustard seeds (Sinapis Alba), Jeremiah Colman created a mustard with a flavorful heat sensation that has become an essential condiment and paramount ingredient for favorite recipes, even to the highest royal order. In 1866 Queen Victoria bestowed the ultimate seal of approval – the Royal Warrant – galvanizing Colman's Mustard as the crown jewel of mustards and securing its place in the most discerning kitchens around the world. Sold as dry powder mustard and prepared liquid mustard, Colman's Mustard provides a pure, fiery and complex condiment for all recipes and dishes. Visit www.colmansusa.com for more information.
NEW Rose Petal Jelly- for Mother's Day
Can Bech rose petal jelly contains only natural products, and are made with real rose petals and aroma and raspberries which exalt the flavor of this delicious jelly. An ideal product for Mother's Day gift-giving and for offering your loved ones. MSRP: $8.50 www.WagshalsImports.com
Rose Petal Jelly:· Combines with fresh or Parmesan cheese, with ice cream or fresh yogurt. It is also delicious with foie gras canapes or with dark chocolate for a cake. Perfect for making a very glamorous rose Cosmopolitan cocktail!
· All-Natural and Non-GMO
· MSRP: $8.50